Presales Questions or Ordering Related Questions
Ettus Research, an NI Brand
Key Email Addresses to Receive Help
- Purchase Orders – [email protected]
- Sales Inquiries, [email protected]
- Quote Requests – [email protected]
- Accounting – [email protected]
Technical Support: https://www.ettus.com/support/
While Ettus Research is a name known for quality open source SDR technology. As of 2018, Ettus Research was transitioned to be an NI brand name. As such all sales, support, order fulfillment are executed through standard NI sales and support teams. Shop Ettus products are on www.ettus.com, the purchasing online steps take place on ni.com/store.
Purchase Order Submission via Email, Fax, and Mail
Purchase orders should be addressed to NI (National Instruments)
NI (National Instruments)
11500 N Mopac Expy
Austin, TX, 78759
Quotes and Invoices
All official quotes and invoices will be issued from NI as Ettus Research an NI brand is owned, made, and sold by NI or NIs authorized distributors. Payment should be remitted to your local NI location, most often in the country of purchase.
Terms of Sales
All Ettus Research brand products adhere to standard NI product terms of sale, See ni.com/legal/termsofsale for more details.
The Customer acknowledges that the Products licensed or sold hereunder are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America.
The Customer agrees that the Products will not be re-exported, resold, or transferred to:
- (a) any country subject to export restrictions under the Export Administration Act of 1979 (EAR).
- (b) any end-user who has been denied participation in export transactions by any federal agency of the United States government.
- (c) an end-user who the Customer knows or has reason to believe will utilize the Products directly or indirectly in nuclear activities listed in the EAR 778.3(b)(1), (2) & (3), whether the items are specifically designed or modified for such activities.
- (d) an end-use destined for the design, development, production, or use of missiles or missile projects, or activities related to nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons.
The Customer acknowledges that “Products” include technical data subject to the export and re-export restrictions of the EAR.
SHIPPING AND ORDER TRACKING
Ettus Research products are sold through the NI direct or through a distribution network in over 40 countries. In most cases, NI acts as the importer of record coordinating the import and customs process and including duties, customs fees, and brokerage in the sales price. In many cases tax is also included on the invoice at the time of sale.
Methods of Shipment
The shipping method for an order varies depending on the country the order is shipping to and the warehouse from which the order is being processed. When an order is placed, you may have the option of selecting a shipping method. However, in some regions, only one shipping option exists. If you have a question about the method of shipment utilized for an order, please contact [email protected].
Track Order Status
Track the status of your order from ni.com/status. Order status includes the order packing slip contents, the status of payment, estimated ship date, and shipment tracking number.
Warranty and Repair
As of Feb 7th, 2022, will be upgraded to a standard 3-year warranty, learn more at ni.com/warranty
*Some exceptions apply, ex 3rd Party GPSDO modules, and antennas