Included in This Kit:
- OCTOCLOCK-G CDA-2990
- Mounting Brackets
- Power Supply
- Fully Integrated Timing Source with 8-Way Distribution (10 MHz and 1 PPS)
- Convenient Solution for Multi-Channel Synchronization
- Use with MIMO Capable N-Series Devices for Coherent System
- User Selection between Internal GPSDO Or External 10 MHz/1 PPS Source
- Source detection with automatic switch over in case of failure or disconnect
- 19" Rackmount – 1U
- Locking Power Supply Connector
The OctoClock-G CDA-2990 is an affordable, high-accuracy timing reference and distribution system. This is a useful accessory for users that would like to build multi-channel systems that are synchronized to a common timing source. For example, the OctoClock-G CDA-2990 can be used to synchronize a system of USRP N210s for coherent operation. This can enable phased array applications such as beamforming, super-resolution direction-finding, diversity combining, or MIMO transceiver design.
The OctoClock-G CDA-2990 distributes 10 MHz and 1 PPS signals generated from an internal GPS-disciplined, oven-controlled oscillator (GPSDO), or an external source. The user can switch between these sources with a front-panel switch, and there is an automatic switch-over capability in case of failure or source disconnect.
The GPSDO serves as an accurate reference that can be synchronized to the GPS timing standard. This allows developers to time-align multi-channel systems across the globe within ~50 ns. When the GPSDO is not locked to the GPS constellation, it still provides 10 MHz/1 PPS signals, with an accuracy better than 25 ppb.
- OctoClock CDA-2990 Knowledge Base
- Application Note – Synchronization and MIMO Capability with USRP Devices
- UHD API Notes for Multi-USRP Configurations
- National Instruments – Direction Finding with NI-USRP
- Building an Affordable 8x8 MIMO Testbed with NI-USRP
|WBX||WBX 50-2200 MHz Rx/Tx (40 MHz)||$543.00||
|SBX||SBX 400-4400 MHz Rx/Tx (40 MHz)||$543.00||
|U2-RackMount||Rackmount for USRP N2xx||$286.00||
|CBX||CBX 1200-6000 MHz Rx/Tx (40 MHz)||$543.00||