Ettus Research products have been supported through the [email protected] inbox and community mailing lists.
Starting in June 2021, we are expanding our support to include using NI’s standard technical support through “Service Request Manager” (SRM).
Why is SRM being added?
Using SRM gives you access to use more resources such as enterprise training credits and more.
The transition to SRM on ni.com will provide better tracking of requests and improved response time compared to the legacy Ettus Research support process through [email protected]
What is this “973145-01” part number on my recent quote/order? I haven’t seen it before on my previous orders.
The “973145-01” part number is a service part number specifically for Ettus products to enable customers to access support through NI’s online support portal. This will give you access to TSE support entitlements at no additional cost to your recent USRP purchase.
Is the legacy Ettus Research Support process going away?
We will continue supporting pre-existing customers through the legacy process.
How do I use the NI Service Request Manager(SRM)?
- Go to ni.com/my-support/s/service-requests.
- If prompted, login with your NI User account. If you do not have a user account, create a new account using your business email address.
- Click “Request Technical Support” to open a support case.
- If you see this screen, select the “I have a serial number or system tag ID” option and enter your product’s serial number.
Note: If your company has other service contracts with NI, you may not see this screen.
- When prompted, enter the Supported Hardware Model (e.g. “USRP X310”) and click “Next.”
- Complete the fields regarding your support issue, including a descriptive title and the problem description.
- Select “I would like NI to email me” and confirm your email is correct. Then, click “Next.”