LabVIEW Communications 802.11 Application Framework
The LabVIEW Communications 802.11 Application Framework for the LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite provides a real-time orthogonal frequency division multiplexing physical layer and lower medium access control implementation aligned with the IEEE 802.11 standard. It is available as open and modifiable source code that is preintegrated and ready to run on NI software defined radio hardware.
The framework complies with a selected subset of the IEEE 802.11 standard. The supported features were chosen so that the code is simple enough to be modifiable while adhering to the main structure of the 802.11 standards. This allows wireless researchers to quickly get their real-time prototyping setups running, focus primarily on the selected aspects of the protocol that they wish to improve, easily modify the designs, and compare their innovations with the existing standard. For more detailed technical information, refer to the white paper under the Resources tab.
- SISO 802.11a (20 MHz), 802.11ac (20/40 MHz) up to MCS 9, and 802.11ac (80 MHz) up to MCS 4
- Time/frequency synchronization including training field-based packet detection
- PHY features and lower MAC features such as CSMA/CA, retransmission, RTS/CTS, NAV
- Multinode addressing, CRC and frame type check, SIFS timing compliant (16 µs) ACK generation
- Convolutional encoding and decoding, and signal field detection
- Ready-to-run video streaming over UDP
|labview-communications||LabVIEW Communications Systems Design Suite||$9,999.00||
|LTE-app-framework||LabVIEW Communications LTE Application Framework||$17,056.00||