This position opening is for a Software Defined Radio (SDR) Technical Support Engineer. An engineer in this role will be a member of a team that works directly with customers to assist with various technical questions and tackle complex problems regarding the use of the USRP hardware, the UHD software driver, and the GNU Radio framework.
To Apply E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Experience with software development on Linux-based operating systems.
• Familiarity with common Linux system administration tasks and the command line.
• Programming ability in C, C++, Python.
• Familiarity with analog and digital electronic circuit fundamentals.
• Familiarity with Ethernet and TCP/IP networking.
• Familiarity with basic wireless communications and digital signal processing (DSP) theory.
• Experience using oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
• Familiarity with FPGAs and Verilog.
• Familiarity with PCB design and layout.
• Prior experience using USRP devices, GNURadio and RFNoC frameworks.